Time: 9.30am – 11am (time is approximate)
Venue: Virtual Zoom Class
Thank you for enrolling in our NEW online airbrushing class. As a member to this class you have access to the recorded version of the class which will be added 24-48 after the live class date. Also the class material, which you can print ready for the class.
In this live virtual class, I’ll be teaching you everything you need to know about airbrushing cookies. We have tried to make this class as interactive as possible, we can see each other throughout the class and you are welcome to ask questions at any time. This class is more of a demonstration class, but you will have a recorded version to refer back to, which will be available for 7 days after the class. We encourage you to have your airbrush machine on hand, to test and use during the class.
I’ll be covering the following
– Learn how to change colours in the airbrush gun quickly and effortlessly.
– Airbrush colours, what products use and how to mix various colours
– Airbrushing with stencils, prevent bleeding and learn how to get crisp clear images or backgrounds.
– Adding dimension to your iced biscuits.
– Using block out stencils, layered stencils etc and a stencil buddy
– Cleaning your airbrush gun.
– Using a stencil silkscreen
We will be emailing you a detailed instruction form on how to download Zoom and be ready for the class.
Spare airbrush gun
Airbrush gun holder
Airbrush gun cleaners
Cake Flora Airbrush leaf green
Cake Flora Airbrush super black
Cake Flora airbrush soft pink
Cake Flora airbrush super red