Our classes are for both beginner and experienced levels of biscuit decorating. We offer beginner, intermediate and airbrush classes. These interactive and dynamic icing classes are taught by both Ashleigh Temple, the owner of The Biscuit Studio, and Niki Topp, an experienced biscuit decorator.
Biscuit Class Bookings:
We will only confirm your booking upon payment confirmation. Please send proof of payment to secure your seat/s.
Upcoming Events › Pietermaritzburg
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No matching events listed under Pietermaritzburg. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.
This class covers
- Making royal icing (demonstration)
- Outlining and flooding a biscuit
- Icing consistencies
- Using stencils, magnets and boards
- Drying & storing biscuits to create the best shelf life
- Wet on wet techniques
- Decorating stages
- What colours we use
- What equipment you need
- Professional advice
- Pricing will differ the further we have to travel
Each person receives my vanilla biscuit recipe and royal icing recipe with 6-8 biscuits that you'll decorate during the class.
What to bring:
The biscuit Studio supplies all the necessary icing equipment, an apron and refreshments with a tea time treat. I do have stencils and cutters for sale at the class, payable by cash or card. If you are wanting any specific stencil, please specify in the comments section of your booking, so that I make sure to pack it for you.