Airbrushing Decorated biscuits Online Class
Jul 25 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 amR450 – R750
Date: 25 July 2020, Saturday
Time: 9.30am – 11.30am (time is approximate)
Venue: Virtual Zoom Class (in person but at a distance)
Theme: We do a variety of different biscuits, there’s no set theme.
In this live virtual class, I’ll be teaching you everything you need to know about airbrushing cookies. We have tried to make this class as interactive as possible, we can see each other throughout the class and you are welcome to ask questions at any time. This class is more of a demonstration class, but you will have a recorded version to refer back to, which will be available for 7 days after the class.
We encourage to to have your airbrush machine on hand, to test it and if need be we can get it set up correctly.
Add the airbrushing toolbox (not starter kit)
7 x Cake Flora airbrush colours 10ml each
Red, green, yellow, blue, pink, brown, black
Crystal Diamond glitter
4 x mixing tubs
Rolkem white airbrush colour
2 x surprise stencils (not exchangeable)
I’ll be covering the following
– Learn how to change colours in the airbrush gun quickly and effortlessly.
– Airbrush colours, what products use and how to mix various colours
– Airbrushing with stencils, prevent bleeding and learn how to get crisp clear images or backgrounds.
– Adding dimension to your iced biscuits.
– Using block out stencils, layered stencils etc and a stencil buddy
– Cleaning your airbrush gun.
– Using a stencil silkscreen
**Please note that your class booking cannot be transferred to someone else should you be unable to make the class date or time, the recorded version will be available. We can move you to another class if 7 days notice is provided before the class date.